"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But under tons of rubble where the five-story building once stood, someone was still alive today.
- His best evidence was now lying under tons of dirt in a tunnel.
- She was trapped under several tons of masonry after an earthquake.
- I believe I'm safe in saying his remains are buried under tons of debris.
- Didn't want to be buried under tons of paper.
- We had said no to national health care to avoid being buried under tons of paper.
- He's up on the mountain, buried under several tons of rock.
- The darkness worried him, for he took it to mean that the camp was gone, buried under tons of ice.
- If you're buried under tons of stone and steel, how will they know?
- Your armored truck could be buried under tons of junk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.