"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The suit charges that the new rule will reduce mercury emissions to 15 tons a year from the current level of 48 tons.
- By the 1920s average annual tonnage on the Royal Canal had reduced to 10,000 tons.
- With the ban the opium was reduced to 185 metric tons.
- However, the increase in taxes due to the Blocus in early 18th century reduced the export to 1000 tons.
- Over 13 years almost 10,000 pounds of glass was ground and polished away reducing the weight of the mirror to 14.5 tons.
- It would reduce the sludge to 300 tons a day, from 1,000.
- The Soviet authorities said that by 1993 they hoped to reduce the annual figure to 290,000 tons.
- The extra weight of this additional armor and equipment reduced the barge's load capacity to 40 tons.
- It continued to deteriorate, and in 1935 the weight limit was reduced to two tons.
- For 1932, they had been reduced significantly to 18.5 million tons, with even lower figure in Ukraine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.