"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This tiny stage was the center of dramatic episodes in history.
- Even at that, its 65 players crowded the tiny stage.
- There was a tiny stage and a television monitor flashing words.
- The club is small, holding about 200 people in standing room only, with a tiny stage.
- Here, almost every major rock band of note played over the next 25 years on the tiny stage.
- Oh, I was lost within a minute of setting my eyes on that tiny stage.
- There it was, before me, all of life on that tiny stage.
- With a tiny stage on which the players are just a few feet from the audience, this theater wants intimate pieces.
- I was a giant eye, looking down on a tiny stage.
- On most evenings, musicians take over the tiny stage, usually late.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.