"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is not inconsistency in thinking within a developmental stage.
- When looking at the behaviors, consider your child's developmental stage.
- "And I try to explore issues that relate to the kids at their developmental stage."
- An additional three musicals in developmental stage will not be open to the public.
- You know your child better than anyone else, and thus what he or she can deal with at each developmental stage.
- New developmental stage - babies often cry more just before they take some big steps in learning or growth.
- What are its ideas of the developmental stages that children move through?
- It goes back to an earlier kind of developmental stage.
- In a statement the council said: "The idea is still at a developmental stage and subject to funding."
- He had no true "culture" or "developmental stage" to be a part of.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.