"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It could not have come at a better time, or on a bigger stage.
- None of which is going to keep it off the big stage.
- I will be singing a song on the big stage.
- It is no longer enough simply to put a lot of popular bands on a big stage in a field.
- They all had a role to play, and this was suddenly the biggest stage of her life.
- He does like the big stage so I do expect him to have a good tournament.
- These days he's playing politics on a much bigger stage.
- And yet these are works which thrive on a big stage.
- "But at the same time, we have played on the biggest stage before."
- He's got to bring this game to a bigger stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.