"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our understanding of these patterns is still in a preliminary stage.
- He was aware that events tonight were only in the preliminary stage.
- A. In many ways, the investigation remains at a preliminary stage.
- Relief officials said those plans were at the preliminary stage.
- Certainly, however, matters could not long remain in a preliminary stage.
- The research is at a preliminary stage, and the drugs have yet to be tested in large groups of people.
- For him working form nature is no more than a preliminary stage.
- Inquiries into these issues are at a preliminary stage, she added.
- He will be entered in at the preliminary stage this year.
- I'm only saying that anything he and I discussed was at a very preliminary stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.