"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At each successive stage the file created below is taken as a starting point.
- This particular mound was built in successive stages over a period of a hundred years.
- However, there will always be a pause of at least one minute between successive stages.
- Each scale is a standard system which describes successive stages reached by the crop during the agricultural season.
- Would it be a gradual process, each successive stage more horrible than the one before?
- The successive stages in the generation process show how we understand the notes in terms of each other.
- I guess there was no way to inform me of everything at once; it had to unfold in successive stages.
- It is here that they are trained to learn flying through successive stages.
- Moreover each kind has continued to be important; it is not a simple question of successive stages.
- Brute excess and 10+ successive stages can make it work, though.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.