"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These two genres had dominated the musical stage since the 1870s.
- The tale has been adapted to various media, including the musical stage and animated film.
- They would enrich Rio's musical stage during almost all the 19th century.
- Spectacle has made a big comeback on our musical stages over the last decade or so.
- The play was adapted for the musical stage twice.
- In the early years of the 20th century, Wallis had his first successes on the musical stage.
- Social dancing is not new to the musical stage.
- Since her early success in his short operas, she had become a leading star of the French musical stage.
- Gigi took several steps on its journey to the musical stage.
- However, the light musical stage in other countries has become more active in recent decades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.