"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, all four works are danced on a bare stage in simple costumes.
- To get to the essence of the play's conflicts, we use a bare stage.
- The audience sits at a few tables placed before a small, bare stage.
- The play might be more effective on a bare stage with three chairs.
- Beyond the bar was a small bare stage and a musician's stand.
- And we brought up the lights on a bare stage.
- They walked inside a dim room with a small bare stage.
- All that remains on the bare stage is the chair, the sheet and myself.
- In the script, the environment is simply described as "bare stage."
- Enter the house and it is empty, a bare stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.