"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You enhance your standing as an actor on the global stage."
- This new form of movement has brought local African dance onto a global stage.
- What they own is sort of the global stage, particularly Europe.
- She is a woman with power and influence on a global stage.
- Many of these were established in the '70s and '80s, when China was a very small player on the global economic stage.
- In 2010 he competed on the global stage for the first time.
- The battle is pitched on the global stage, as well.
- These issues are now playing out on the global stage.
- We will also carry more weight on the global stage.
- Member States must coordinate their actions so that we speak with a single voice on the global stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.