"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I'm not sure you should be on the operatic stage.'
- She remained with the Met until her retirement from the operatic stage nine years later.
- She was dubbed "the most beautiful woman on the operatic stage".
- It was her only appearance on the professional operatic stage.
- Gotterdammerung on the operatic stage, yes; in real life, no.
- And he'd also clocked up several more years on the operatic stage than she had.
- The hymn even made its way briefly onto the operatic stage.
- The story/novel has been adapted several times for the operatic stage.
- She will actually take to the operatic stage for the last time next year.
- She went to Milan to study operatic stage in 1839.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.