"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An intermediate stage would provide for home care and any of the other appropriate services.
- Mankind as we know it has to be an intermediate stage in evolution.
- My life on Mnemosyne was nothing but an intermediate stage.
- Some intermediate stages will last a shorter time than others.
- In this intermediate stage, Year 9 will be moved to the lower school while the decisions about houses are being taken.
- That shows the intermediate stages were at no particular disadvantage.
- Consider, however, what happens during the intermediate stages of fracture.
- Let us look in more detail at the intermediate stages of the sequence.
- This is the intermediate stage in learning a complex skill.
- During the debate with the Commission, it was considered appropriate to move forward to an intermediate stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.