"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What could end up being some of the most stimulating new public art is still in an experimental stage.
- It is still in its experimental stages, and not often used.
- But even now it was still in the experimental stage.
- Of course, they're still in the experimental stage but she told me they'd worked very well with pigs and they can't do any harm.
- Of course, it's only in the experimental stage at the moment.
- These new weapons systems were still in the experimental stage.
- Strait said that the project is in its experimental stage and probably will be for another 10 years.
- "Just to cover costs while we're still in the experimental stage, you understand."
- My guess is that the technology won't be allowed out of the experimental stage and into general use for many years.
- So far it is still in a very early experimental stage, but may have great potential for the computer industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.