"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I also know that a man in a pretty advanced stage can get around well enough.
- Negotiations were moving toward an advanced stage late last night, the executive said.
- But this advanced stage shouldn't be expected in the beginning.
- In fact the project is at quite an advanced stage.
- In the more advanced stage the mind is able to work without aid.
- For the past twenty years his disease has been at an advanced stage.
- Now in a more advanced stage of life, he was content simply to do his job.
- Despite its advanced stage and concerns about his health, he continues to work.
- I thought that this was at a more advanced stage.
- "Someone said they can't remember a Games in modern history being at such an advanced stage of their planning one year out."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.