"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The festival included an outdoor main stage for the first time.
- There is an outdoor stage in the garden to the rear of the museum.
- Solar 1, an environmental learning center with a small outdoor stage for public performances, is located at the north end of the park.
- A small outdoor stage was being set up for a concert, and people were already gathering.
- The Capitol is also one of the city's great outdoor stages.
- Artists, both local and international perform on 6 outdoor stages.
- An eerie scene lay before us, as on an outdoor stage.
- The main show takes place in the evening on a huge outdoor stage behind the ruined castle.
- This is an outdoor stage with about 7,800 seats and standing room for 12,000.
- Some things work better than others on an outdoor stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.