"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a big challenge to get up on an empty stage with no one but the pianist.
- Some seem like figures from the past, remembered on the dark, nearly empty stage.
- The music video for the song mostly features the band playing on an empty stage.
- The door opens on an empty stage, a world clean out of love.
- It was all so barren down there: an empty stage, waiting for its next set to be built.
- Sir Harry turned to gaze at the now empty stage.
- If all a theatre company can afford is a single chair on an empty stage, then fine.
- Tom left the chair and walked down the aisle toward the empty stage.
- Along the near wall was a small empty stage.
- It was like an empty stage waiting for the actors to appear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.