"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't have to get to a certain stage of holiness.
- This process may lead at a certain stage to the establishment of parties.
- It was always the same when he reached a certain stage in a difficult case.
- And when a person gets to a certain stage, they should have that.
- Each site is the main area for a certain key stage.
- Facts are fine at a certain stage of a trip.
- At a certain stage, it will then tip over into another state.
- However, the building would always collapse after reaching a certain stage.
- Maybe there's no such thing as 'competition' once you reach a certain stage of development.
- It has already reached a certain stage when the patient is received for treatment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.