"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The theatre was also the first in Denmark to feature a revolving stage.
- As the production's co-designer she also contributes special effects and a revolving stage.
- Concerts were performed in the round with a £50,000-central revolving stage and a 360-degree sound system fitted above it.
- The 1991-1992 Union tour united all eight members on a revolving circular stage.
- It was built with a revolving stage although this was rarely used.
- A revolving stage with five sets helped to keep the pace fast and furious.
- "Sometimes they put me on the revolving stage," he said.
- The stage is able to be a revolving stage for some performances.
- It also had a revolving stage which was rarely used and cost S$10,000 annually to maintain.
- Time was the biggest problem solved by the revolving stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.