"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But everybody pulled together and we did some great things."
- And it's just sort of pulled together to do the job.
- It was time to use what he had pulled together.
- He says that the kids pulled together as a team.
- It is high time we pulled together, and get the job done right.
- Can we just pull together and look out for each other?
- More work gets done for less money when we pull together.
- We have always pulled together to get the task done.
- "It may not be pulled together in the form they want."
- "I just don't see how the city can get pulled together again."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.