"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The curtains had been carefully pulled across in each room!
- He then told me to carefully pull the leaves from under my clothes and place them on the rock.
- She started her engine and pulled carefully out onto the road that led past the kid's house.
- We carefully pulled the jeans over the knees and feet.
- Instead, he carefully pulled the sheet from the sofa and sat down.
- The pins are then carefully pulled out of the sand.
- He pulled away from her carefully and sat up.
- She carefully pulled the splinters of rock and lead from her skin.
- She grasped it and carefully pulled the clock toward her.
- He carefully pulled a small statue out of the pouch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.