"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It isn't long before he is found and soon pulled apart.
- Before they were done, a candidate was pulled apart and put back together again.
- Everything is pulled apart throughout the length of my body.
- For the majority of the season, we were pulling apart.
- I kissed her, and when we pulled apart, she looked down at the ground.
- It seemed they deserved something better than to be pulled apart.
- The control center building was trembling, being pulled apart by the power of it.
- This ferry must be pulled apart if necessary to find out what went wrong.
- You must hold on to me because we've been pulled apart.
- By the spring of 1945, the Japanese empire had been pulled apart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.