"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who do I need to pull aside and spend some time with?
- Once inside, he pulled aside the blind and looked out.
- He pulled aside the curtains and at once let them fall back.
- Cold as it was, she sat up in bed, pulled aside the curtain and looked down.
- She turned to the window to pull aside its covering and James had come back to her.
- And pulling aside, fell in a little distance behind him.
- Will turned away, to the door, and pulled aside the curtain.
- Bob went to the front window and pulled aside the curtains.
- She walked over to a window, pulled aside the curtains and looked out.
- Then he would certainly have pulled aside the heather and seen the children's secret.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.