"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She pulled hard, and got him up off the table.
- She pulled hard on one to test if it would hold her.
- They pulled hard away from each other and broke down toward the water.
- He pulled hard, and I went in ahead of his pull.
- Pulling hard, he helped the general stay on his feet.
- One of them pulled hard at my arm, then let go when I shrugged.
- He put all his weight suddenly on the rope and pulled hard.
- She ignored the memory of the pain and pulled hard.
- He pulled hard, but the front door refused to open- "I told you to stay put."
- I slid it onto the floor next to me and then pulled on the bed hard with all my weight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.