"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the final, she pulled ahead 5-3, and held on to that lead for the win.
- The union is behind from the start and never pulls ahead.
- But she just couldn't take it when I started pulling ahead.
- In others, 6200 pulled ahead, with a lead topping out at about 30 percent.
- But she couldn't pull ahead, and the three horse looked fresh.
- The one on the left pulled ahead, but his advantage was a matter of inches.
- They'll wait for the rest to pull ahead, then jump us.
- He pulled even and held serve to pull ahead, 6-5.
- Indeed, when they gained open ground he began to pull ahead.
- Charlotte started the second half with an 8-0 run to pull ahead, 62-53.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.