"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With its front edge pulled low over her features, she was hardly recognizable.
- Hat pulled low, he was still studying the ruined town.
- Their leader seemed to be a large man with a hat of dry leaves pulled low over his face.
- The man wore a watch cap pulled low but not covering his face.
- He was dressed roughly, a felt hat pulled low over his forehead.
- Cap pulled low on his head, he looked into the window.
- Straw hat pulled low over his eyes, he stood in the shadows.
- Outside the window stood a man, a ski cap pulled low over his brow.
- A Hamlet in a dark suit, the black hat pulled low over his eyes.
- The other had a baseball cap pulled low over his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.