"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I abruptly pulled over to the side of the road.
- He went to the door and abruptly pulled it open.
- However, Green abruptly pulled out of the fight with 24 hours notice.
- The door had been pulled inward so abruptly, he was caught dead to rights.
- Rising so abruptly pulled the new skin around my wound.
- The woman abruptly pulled her hands out of Henry's and leaned forward, mouth opening.
- After a moment his grip turned harsh and he abruptly pulled her closer.
- He pulled back abruptly, taking her face in his thick, callused hands.
- However, Drexel abruptly pulled out of the deal a few days later, causing the stock price to fall again.
- Police brass abruptly pulled the plug on Monday, saying more time was needed for planning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.