"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He leaned against a wooden post leading up from the beach, and tried to catch his breath.
- The victim's blood had been washed away and a wooden post erected.
- Of course he could always pull the rope away; it was not attached to the thin wooden post in any way.
- The goals would be selected as large rocks or trees; in later years wooden posts were used.
- He bent in half and dashed to the wooden post.
- As she watched, the wooden posts gave way under Carl's weight.
- Each of the four wooden posts in this cellar room stood near a corner.
- In 1912 it was reported that one of the piers had been replaced by a simple wooden post.
- Each is marked by a wooden post which also explains the name.
- These are attached to wooden posts and street furniture along the route.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.