"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She then became Superintendent, the third highest post in the service.
- After graduating he was given a high post in the company.
- His father was the first in the family to obtain a high post.
- The high post would, in the perfect situation, panic and make a bad pass.
- But now one has been elected to the town's highest post.
- She became the first woman to occupy such a high post in the country's 64 year history.
- People have to make that grade before they can be considered for higher posts, he said.
- Many of his students are at high posts in various fields 19.
- At both sides stood two 12-foot high posts about 20 feet apart.
- In the center of the room was a wide bed with high posts at each corner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.