"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Wallace held a number of important political posts during the 1870s and 1880s.
- It is one of the most important posts in the country.
- He held this important post until the end of June 1862.
- It was reported that he had been offered several important posts outside the service.
- In 1829 he returned to official life, and was soon offered an important post.
- I heard you were being raised to a very important post.
- For many years he had been a foreign correspondent and now held an important post in the domestic press.
- During her 30-year-long political career, she served in some important posts.
- He began to put his sons into important posts as well.
- He wanted Indians to be given important posts in the administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.