"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Petersons' block was evacuated in short order; many of the evacuees ended up congregating near my anonymous post around the corner.
- Be wary of IPs used by untrusted posters (anonymous posts or newly registered users).
- "If you read the anonymous posts online about him, you'd think he killed or raped somebody," he said.
- Mail account to send an anonymous post to Chinese-language website based in New York that described the communication.
- Thus, in order to unmask the author of an anonymous post through the legal process, the individual seeking the information must comply with ECPA.
- Identifying the author of an anonymous post may require a Doe subpoena.
- If anything, I underestimated how much people hate job boards clogged with anonymous posts put up by commission- and resume-fishing recruiters.
- An anonymous post on the counter article is superb - I'll paste it below - sums things up for me:
- Meanwhile, on the Internet the anonymous post before-and-after photographs of the famous and the rest of us click in for a peek.
- Facebook allows real names and pictures with comments and discourages anonymous or fake posts, which is important to maintaining a high quality of conversation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.