"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two years ago he joined the peacekeeping department and was given the top post last March.
- The top post in administration and management, which involves control of the budget, is expected to go to an American, officials said.
- In time, he worked his way to the top corporate posts.
- He is the first Democrat to win the top post.
- And the fact is it didn't stop him from getting the Fed's top post.
- One of the three or four top posts in the cabinet!
- She had held the top post at the center since its founding.
- Only weeks before, he had won the top post at the Minister's estate.
- More often than not, it turns out that there are no women at all in top posts.
- They are the first women to hold the top post at a television network or movie studio.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.