"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Emir had given the boy the prestigious post in order to honor his sister.
- There are no details of how Potton had managed to get himself in a position to take up such a prestigious post.
- Ms. Mellon has the prestigious post of correspondent at large.
- He served this prestigious academic post for about three decades.
- She was the first woman to lead the office, widely considered the most prestigious such post in the nation.
- He was the first Indian to be appointed to this prestigious post.
- He remained in this prestigious post for many years, until 2005.
- This was then the most prestigious post available for an astronomer in Germany.
- He held these two prestigious posts until his retirement in 1991.
- He sought to further these ends by seeking a prestigious post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.