"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the second line originated a number of family members in especially important administrative posts.
- The presidency is a state organ instead of an administrative post.
- However, there are no records of women holding any administrative posts.
- He retired from the company's top administrative posts in 1968, but remained a director until 1977.
- After that, he held a series of administrative posts until his retirement on 1 March 1945.
- A few of its members have been elected in local administrative posts.
- However, not everyone is welcoming the birth of a new administrative post.
- You will all have a chance to fill those administrative posts over time.
- They are respected as religious leaders, though some may take up administrative posts.
- Members hold administrative posts in most sectors of the business world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.