"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The parties decide also the salaries of the public posts.
- In a public post, he said, "you're like a tennis ball - you go back and forth over the net."
- He won 859 to 809 and, at the age of 44, after 31 years of campaigning, assumed his first public post.
- Aside from his teaching career, Niles also held a number of public posts.
- But he continued to serve in public posts and to pursue a number of causes.
- Members of the Congress could not hold any other public post, and there were sanctions against absenteeism.
- He was a worthy and peace loving monarch that held several other public post.
- His last public post was as Ambassador to Venezuela in the 1970's.
- They were the only way to get any kind of public post and the security that brought.
- He held a number of public posts and served several times as an ambassador abroad.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.