"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Melville, for a long series of years, held important political posts.
- Since 1995 he has held mainly political posts both on local and national level.
- Wallace held a number of important political posts during the 1870s and 1880s.
- It is hard to find another political post she can believe in, she said.
- In October 2011 he left all political posts to focus on academic research.
- Upon his return home he served in a series of significant military and political posts.
- Instead, the members moved to assure for themselves a greater share of the political posts and power the party controls.
- White's first political post was as a member of the County Council in 1928.
- Now he wouldn't take a political post here for anything.
- Until the end of his life he refused any political post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.