"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Deng returned him to his old post of vice premier in 1979.
- Finally - have you read back to the older posts?
- "May your tongue be cut out, you old deaf post!"
- She saw him, a few yards from the chicken coop, beating an old post into the ground.
- Getting upset over such an old post is even more foolish.
- The bombshell had left Lay with little choice; he headed back to his old post.
- In 2004 he ran yet again for his old post as Secretary of State.
- As new work is added to the main page, older posts are moved to the archive.
- To find all my old posts what should I do?
- But now it is looking at ways of indexing older posts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.