"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The vacant post of second lieutenant was filled by a quick election.
- Yes, a challenge without a vacant post to justify it.
- She could not squeeze him into any of the vacant senior posts.
- As you will see from the Who's who page we have two vacant posts on the committee.
- At the moment half a dozen vacant posts are filled a year.
- Many of the other vacant posts have not been filled.
- Before the 1860s, the Senate considered most nominations without referring them to the committee holding jurisdiction over the vacant post.
- National diplomats will be able to apply for published vacant posts.
- In an open economy, however, vacant posts are immediately occupied.
- The committee therefore knew her qualifications and for that reason the vacant post was not again advertised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.