"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took leave last year to assume his current post, which is temporary.
- He will be stepping down from his current post on 30 April.
- He was appointed to his current post on September 26, 2006.
- He will continue in his current post as chief financial officer.
- He assumed his current post in the summer of 2001.
- Prior to his current post, he was based in Vancouver.
- But, at least, the vice president was elected to his current post.
- He was appointed for the current post on 3 September 2003.
- His current post is vice president for international marketing in the business markets group.
- She was appointed to her current post on April 2, 2006.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.