"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At last he knew the location of the military post where she was teaching.
- Today there is little left of the former military post.
- It must have been at one time or another, but the station wasn't always a military post.
- It also was used as river port and military post.
- During the next few years it would become the largest military post in America.
- She was taken to a military post on the outskirts of the city.
- It included a 13 foot high wall and adjacent military post.
- In 1954, the fort fell from use as a military post.
- Schools at military posts are available just to families who live on the bases.
- But for the moment it didn't make much difference; sooner or later he would find a military post and report in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.