"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He served at the lower house 16 times and held different ministerial post.
- Health problems forced him to give up his ministerial post in 1848.
- He held various ministerial posts from the mid-1940's until 1962.
- He lost his seat and ministerial post following the 1996 elections.
- He has held ministerial posts in the government of India.
- His first ministerial post was as minister of planning (1984).
- He then left his ministerial post when the next government was appointed on 7 October 2008.
- He held all ministerial posts until his resignation from the lower house.
- Her first ministerial post was the minister of interior and she served from 1993 to 1997.
- She resigned from her ministerial post on 1 August 2002.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.