"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would not reach his new post until the spring of 541.
- The series ends with Michael moving to his new post, though he does not go alone.
- On good days, there's a new post every minute or two.
- It was not immediately clear just how much political power he would have in his new post.
- As a result, he will hold the new post of president and chief executive officer.
- He is expected to assume his new post next month.
- He will take up his new post in early May.
- Was it going to be like this every time he took up a new post?
- I've responded to them in a new post, which you can find here.
- This has all been good training for his new post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.