"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was the only route to status and the official posts.
- He had also held many official posts in the town.
- The foundation denies that the man had an official post.
- He refused government funds for special care after retiring from official post.
- These were the official posts he held, until his mishap.
- "Does he hold any official post with the Egyptian Government now?"
- Actually, it was an official post with very little to do.
- If he brought a new century into a legion, the Senate would have to recognize his authority with an official post.
- Some of the signers held high official posts during the 1980's, when the political environment in China was becoming more open.
- After independence he continued to play a role as an activist, but without an official post inside the party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.