"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Before that, Wright held senior posts in the private financial sector.
- He continued in the Air Force's senior post until 1957.
- She could not squeeze him into any of the vacant senior posts.
- He held this, the most senior post in the republican central executive, until his death.
- Even there, senior and management posts go disproportionately to men.
- He served there for 18 years in several economic and senior operational posts.
- She is the first woman ever appointed to such a senior post in Greece.
- Some people observed that working in senior posts was easier.
- He was initially the director of the foundation course before being promoted to a senior post in 1993.
- Many women, blacks and others are more than ready for the most senior posts on the domestic side of the Administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.