"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now she is trying to keep up her teachers' morale, while hiring replacements for the dead.
- The reason is that management has vowed to hire permanent replacements.
- Management isn't hiring replacements; it's not trying to break the union.
- Eastern has hired nonunion replacements, who work longer hours and for lower pay.
- But the company cannot hire replacements when the dispute is over labor practices.
- A few weeks later, the university began hiring permanent replacements.
- The important question is not whether employers should have the right to hire permanent replacements, but when.
- But the leagues said, go ahead and quit; we'll hire replacements.
- In the event of a strike, the airline's strategy is to hire replacements.
- In addition, companies that hired permanent replacements before the order is issued would not be affected, Administration officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.