"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hired a consultant to help her in the fight.
- I recently hired a consultant to help me with a problem in my home office.
- She also has hired consultants, at a cost of $832,283, to find other ways to save money.
- And parents often refuse to talk about having hired a private consultant.
- Then you go hire a consultant who knows a lot about snakes.
- The district hired a consultant to shape a new curriculum.
- They are hoping to hire a consultant for the project by January.
- The state made an unusual move of hiring a private consultant for the trial.
- Most students hire consultants in their junior year, when they have to pick schools.
- She said the second walk, last year, didn't net the $20,000 spent hiring a consultant for the event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.