"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Everyone seems to be going out for the same two reasons," he said, "too much work and you can't afford to hire help."
- Unfortunately, I hadn't been authorized to hire outside help on this.
- Many organizations use that money to hire paid help during the day, when it is most difficult to find volunteers.
- And many women do not earn enough to take proper care of their children or hire outside help.
- As time went on and we could afford to hire help, this dropped to ten hours a day.
- They hired temporary additional help for the season, a few of whom were college boys, at $85 a week.
- They hired help for some projects but did much of the work themselves, with assistance from their families.
- Here I had a bigger role with a free hand to hire help and set up systems.
- It is also during this period that companies typically are too cautious to hire new help.
- "We are trying to hire clerical help at the office and it's very difficult," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.