"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rented out a theater, hired a well-known local director, professional actors and an entire crew to put up their first show.
- He hired actors first and then produced a season.
- Finally, hire actors who while far from being big stars have modest reputations.
- Despite hiring good actors, audiences were small and, by February 1866, he had lost his money.
- We don't talk specifically about getting costs down or hiring cheaper actors.
- It is used by casting and production professionals when they want to hire actors for their productions.
- They hire little-known actors who use the product and then record their reactions.
- Because of the game's budget, Remedy could not hire actors.
- Also, using subtitles instead of hiring actors offers a real opportunity to cut costs.
- The film did not hire professional actors, and the script was written as the filming occurred.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.