"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He hired workers to help him, and soon the problems started.
- Some business tried to help, but most were in no position to hire workers.
- The company has said it would start hiring workers next week if union members did not return to their jobs.
- Eventually, he said, companies will need to hire more workers to keep growing.
- They won't go out and start a new product line or hire more workers.
- It also began spending much more, hiring workers and building itself out.
- We can hire fewer workers and pay them more money.
- The enterprise hired 800 more workers last year, for a total work force of 2,000.
- Give business a tax cut for hiring workers from poor neighborhoods.
- The agency said it is planning to hire such workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.