"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had less than three months before the start of play to hire staff, sign players and name the team.
- Among other things, they include: Giving each committee the power to hire and fire its own staff.
- Allow each committee to hire and fire its own professional staff.
- To make it look even better, I hired extra medical staff for the weekend.
- "With this money, we will be able to hire more lawyers and other staff."
- She offers some specific questions: * How do you screen and hire your staff?
- Christ, I've had to hire extra staff to keep up with these phone calls.
- These four men began to hire staff in 1958 and decide how the department would be organized.
- Also, remember to include time tables for hiring additional staff.
- We know many firms are afraid to hire new staff because of their fear about the costs involved if it doesn't work out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.