"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've already hired three new people you'll be meeting in the coming weeks.
- Between 1975 and 1985, we will have hired nearly 18000 people at all levels.
- Hire good people and get out of their way until they become a problem.
- But the department said 167,000 jobs were lost last month despite a new Government program that hired 100,000 people.
- He hired two people who killed the wrong man, the head of the county museum.
- Isn't it better to just hire people who actually care?
- In 1979, they were hiring less people, giving jobs to men rather than women.
- "They tell me not to hire people who are good enough to take your job away," he says.
- Just hire good people and let them get on with it!
- What's the one business that everybody wants to hire people?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.